Monday, February 20, 2012

Active Labor!

Had our last office visit today just one day shy of 37 weeks and we are in stage 1, active labor! 4 cm's dilated and 80% effaced! How exciting!
We are still planning to induce Monday morning. I wonder if we will make it? I'm feeling great (outside of a head cold). I'm having contractions daily but nothing consistant. I noticed this weekend that the pain from the contractions feels different. I feel them more in my back and down my thighs vs all over my tummy. I'm sure that's just a sign of the pain to come. That's okay... BRING IT ON!

I'm so so so excited! I can't wait to see B and C with their girls! This has been such an amazing adventure and I'm so glad I was able to share it with such a wonderful couple!  Can't wait for Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, 4 cm and 80%! My guess is no way you make it to Monday, and if you do it will be a SUPER quick labor!

    ReplyDelete