Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 9 Months!!

Well we made it to 36 weeks with flying colors. The girls are happy, healthy, and cozy in there. I don't think I ever really had a doubt that we would make it this far. As a matter of fact, I have no doubt that we will make it to our induction date.
I'm so excited that we are in the final stretch and that B and C will soon have two beautiful little girls! I can't wait to see all the love and joy on their faces when they finally meet! (I need to remember to take my camera to get some pictures of the new family).

I'm looking forward to getting my body back. The swelling and discomfort have been really really hard on me. I can't even bend my toes, feet, or legs without it hurting and my hands are always throbbing. You know what else I'm looking forward to? Sleeping on my stomach! I miss it... wait... I miss it and sleeping in general!
In the last few weeks I started getting fluid build up under my belly button. It's the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever have. I'm not even sure how to describe the pain. I can't apply pressure to my lower stomach, so no low pants. I can't sit where my stomach touches anything, or it's self because it stings. Just a really odd pain to have and a really odd location.

I'm excited for the final 13 days of our journey. I'm happy to have been a part of something so amazing, no matter how uncomfortable I may feel. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment