Thursday, February 2, 2012

34 Week Appointment

I had our second appointment with Dr C on Tuesday. I must admit I was a little nervous about going. The first visit went great and all but I can't help but to worry constantly that something else will go wrong. Dr C (old) really messed things up for me.

The wait wasn't long. The staff was still amazing. They were still trying to get my records transfered and it sounded like quite the battle listening to K talk to Dr C's office on the phone. 



We did the standard urine test, weight check, and listened to the heartbeats. Dr C gave me some exercises to do to keep the swelling in my hands down. We talked about PICA and taking Iron. She drew blood to check my iron levels and told me to start taking Magnesium with the Iron to help even things out. We also did the strep test.

I asked her about the girls positions wondering if she told tell by feeling where they were at. She told me that she could feel a head on my cervix and that we would see where the heartbeats are. She started with Hudson and said, if she's still head down her heart will pick up right here... and it did! She went to Macy-Dean and said and hers would be right here... and sure enough it was.

I had a feeling that she flipped last week but I didn't want to say anything out loud! :) Now I can't wait until next Tuesdays appointment so we can see exactly what is going on in there. Plus B and C will be here! So excited!!

Dr C told me she still didn't believe that we would make it until 38 weeks so she didn't put us down in the books at the hospital. I told her I really didn't think they would come early so she might want to get us scheduled. So... as of now we are due to be induced on Feb 27th. 25 more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment