Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Numbers Are In!!

Are you ready for this?
I woke up this morning and took another pregnancy test, just to make sure. One can never take too many tests. Of course it was still positive and I could tell the lines were much darker than the last test.
So I finished getting ready and headed to the lab at 7am. I wanted to make sure I was there early enough for same day (and fast) results.
I've been waiting all day for these numbers to come in. It doesn't matter how many tests I've taken or what I know... all that matters are these numbers and I was hoping and praying that they were over 50 mIU/ml.
It took a while to get the results because the lab ran the wrong tests... but I finally got the call a few minutes ago and guess what?!?
My HCG levels are......... 458!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment