Monday, July 11, 2011

I Feel Like....

I feel like someone implanted two embryos into my uterus that resulted in a pregnancy that in turn has caused an overload of hormones to take over my body. Of course I'm sure it doesn't help that in addition to the "normal" hormones being produced I'm also pumping my body full of additional estrogen and progesterone.
For over a month now I have felt like I gained a ton of weight. I knew it was a side effect of the meds so I have refused to get on a scale... until last night. I have to say I was surprised to see that I've gained less than 10lbs despite my feeling like I gained 20+.
I feel pregnant. I'm bloated. My boobs are the size of grapefruits and probably weigh as much as one. I have blemishes that keep coming and going from the same spot over and over again.
I have morning, noon, and night time sickness. I have to pee a million times in a 24 hour period and my weakened immune system has left me vulnerable to the latest round of stomach bugs going through my house. Oh and to top it all of I already have heartburn and some serious food aversions that have left me hating some of my favorite foods. :(

Tomorrow I will be 5 weeks. I can only hope that things subside in 7 more weeks and I get a little break before the craziness picks back up in the third trimester.

Ultrasound appointment has been scheduled for 2:15 on Friday the 29th. B is coming up to go with me! I think she's anxious to see how many babies are in there. I'm hoping and praying it's 2 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment