Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Worry Can Sneak Up On You...

This is another one of those posts that won't be published the day it was typed.
Yesterday morning I took another pregnancy test. Here is what it looked like. 

I sent E a text with the picture and a message saying that I was confident that it worked! She called me before I could even set my phone down. The excitement in her voice warmed my heart. There is nothing like that feeling.

Today is day 11 and I started cramping and bleeding. It isn't a large amount of blood and it isn't consistent, just off and on throughout the day. I'm worried. I'm trying to stay positive and reassure myself but it's very difficult. I know there is nothing that I can do but wait.
I'm thinking about calling the Fertility Center here and seeing if they will do a BETA test tomorrow and Wednesday instead of Wednesday and Friday. I hate this feeling. The last thing I want to do is call E and tell her that it didn't work after all. Not after hearing the excitement in her voice. I don't want to fail her.

Day 12. The red bleeding has turned to brown blood. That is great! Makes me feel so much better! I have cramps off and on during the day that are pretty uncomfortable so I'm still a little worried. Only 2 more days until we get to know the #'s! Thinking positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment