Wednesday, July 31, 2013

O.D.A.A.T

One day at a time...
That is how I'm taking things.
I feel pregnant already. Do you think knowing that you are pregnant makes all the symptoms that much more noticeable?


Smells don't really bother me, except for bad breath and cat liter... but that isn't really new! :) I notice scent more but I seem to enjoy the enhanced ability more than I dislike it.

I already have food aversions and I swear my taste buds have taken a vacation. Things just don't taste as good as they smell. 

You know what does smell really yummy? Cascade. It never fails, every single pregnancy I love the smell of that stuff and my mind thinks it would be really yummy to eat. Not happening.
You know what doesn't smell or taste yummy? Progesterone injections. When I give myself injections I can taste it and smell it. Just thinking about it makes my stomach turn. Nasty.

And last... 

I feel so ill. I don't think I have ever felt so sick, not even with B's twins. It lasts all day and night. I have trouble sleeping and I don't want to eat or drink anything. I'm hanging on and hoping that I don't have to ask for Zofran again. I guess we will see how much longer I can handle this. 

12 more days until our ultrasound. YAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment