Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ready... Set...GO!!!

Did I already say that things never seem to go as planned? A few weeks ago E and I had a conference call with the fertility clinic to discuss dates. They thought it would be a good idea for me to stop taking birth control a week early. The thought was that in doing so I would start my period early. Ha! Sure, in a perfect world.
I was beginning to think that I would just skip the month all together. I must admit, it made me feel awful. I hated the thought of E having to wait another month when she had already been waiting for so long. I was thrilled, no seriously... thrilled!! when my period started on April Fools Day! Mother Nature is funny isn't she?!
I sent E a text letting her know and she contacted D Fertility to get things moving. Boy are they fast!

My first appointment was this morning to have my ovaries checked at Texas Fertility. Let me just say that having that done while on your period isn't fun, at all. The good news is that my ovaries were clear! No cysts!
After that I went to the lab to have blood work done. I didn't get to hear the results before D Fertility closed, but I'm hoping everything was fine.
I ended up making it home just in time to sign for my medication and ended the day with my final step... starting Estrogen patches.
Here we go again!!!

1 comment: